WIRELESS FRONT PARKING SENSOR KIT
4 front sensors with control unit, push button, speaker and adapters.
The 514FW is a universal parking system which relies on the reflection of sound waves emitted by ultrasonic detectors spaced equally across the bumpers, to assure the best read-out. They are easy to install on all types of bumpers, even metallic ones, internally for a flush factory-fitted look or externally with specific adapters.
The PDC (Park Distance Control) system comes with 1 acoustic warning loudspeaker (master device), 1 resin-filled control unit (slave device), a manual ON/OFF switch with LED indicator and 4 compact waterproof sensors. The proximity sensors are configurable via the loudspeaker (buzzer) according to your preferences and bumper type.
MAJOR ADVANTAGES OVER EXISTING PRODUCTS
• Wireless communication between speaker module and under bonnet module (no cables need to be passed through the bulkhead).
• 58kHz sensor heads, small in size and less intrusive, which boast unsurpassed sensitivity.
• Molex connector provides a secure IP-67 sealed connection.
• 360° swivel inner and outer adapters, standard or 10° angled.
• Automatic, self-diagnostic function: system excludes any faulty sensor and keep the other ones active.
• Sensors and fixing can be painted to colour match your vehicle.
• Ease of install, less wiring to run through bulkhead.
• Programming of system via speaker or PC.
Main programmable parameters
• sensor detection zone
• stop zone
• vehicle speed signal input, to allow sensors to automatically switch on below 15km per hour
• selectable activation of front sensors with time-window or ON/OFF push-button
• speaker volume
• Power supply: 12/24V