CABLE DRIVEN CRUISE CONTROL
retrofit cruise control, aftermarket cruise control, cruise controls for cars, cruise control kits, cruise control suppliers, Cruise control, cruise controls, speed control, speed controls, autocruise
The AP500 Cruise Control allows the driver to cruise at a desired speed by monitoring the vehicle road speed and by finely adjusting the vehicles throttle to maintain that speed. The AP500 is a professional cable driven Cruise Control system designed to fit vehicles with conventional cable accelerator pedals
Options of different control stalks and command modules with set, accelerate, resume, decelerate and On/Off buttons (CM35 has additional coast and memory features).
All stalks and command module allow you to tap up or tap down the set speed by 1kph/0.62mph.
• Helps to reduce fuel consumption and exhaust emissions (lowering your carbon footprint).
• Allows you to concentrate on the road and not your speedometer.
• Helps avoid unintended speeding.
• Reduce driver fatigue and enhance driver comfort.
The Cruise Control systems is fitted with numerous safety features, which will disengage the system by any of the following methods:
• Depressing the brake pedal.
• Press the OFF/Coast button of the command module/stalk.
• Over-rev protection of the engine when a clutch switch is fitted (manual gearbox optional).
• Decelerating to below 75% of the set speed.
• Over speed dropout (150% of the set speed).
• Brake light bulbs or brake light fuse failure.